Sennheiser MKH416-P Microphone
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone.
Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformer-less and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body